View Poll Results: Separate Area section?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 88.57%
  • No

4 11.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Since there's been a ton of these threads popping up recently, maybe we should get a subforum for all of these "Official <Location>" threads that have been popping up, so that they're not clogging up the Pre main forum.
    I'm thinking 3-5 more days and they will be gone.
    Along with all the 'Waiting list' threads.

It's idea though.
    Just call me Berd.
    Depends on the availability of Pre's on launch day wouldn't you say? If we have a Wii situation, then this could go on for weeks... or more.
    UK boy born and bred, usually proud of this, but rueing the fact that I won't be able to get my greasy mitts on one of these for months longer...
    We're monitoring the situation and will respond appropriately. Right now it looks like this is going to be a temporary situation.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  5.    #5  
    Yeah, that makes sense.
    Request to move to a temp forum or something. There will be a hundred of them by tomorrow. Just my two...

Delete this thread too please afterward.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    I second that motion!!!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I second the second, but let's keep this thread. Just for ****s and giggles.
    agreed. they should be aggregated and quarantined. the last straw was when i saw one for milwaukee.
    And three days after that they'll more than likely be gone. The mod team is monitoring the situation and if it turns out that this is going to be more than a temporary problem we'll take whatever action is appropriate.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    hahaha i wanted to make an Official "Official Thread" Thread as a joke to keep em all in one place earlier
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Vote.

Hey mods,

Can we get like a separate section for all of the OFFICIAL " " Area threads?

Anyone else agree?
    Right after I created the official BFE area thread? That will cost me an extra click to get to it now... for the love man...

(great avatar by the way...)
    I would delete them all if it dependent in me, but too big of a decision to just execute it there is no reason for these
    I posted a thread asking that and PM'd dieter. No response and my thread got deleted.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Honestly, there are so many threads which are all the same tiny bit of speculation, it's amazing as it is.

We need a board for individual reviews, there are going to be a ton of those coming up soon.
    Palm III -> Visor Prism -> Dell Axim X30 Hi -> HTC Apache -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch Pro

Ev-Do Rev. A Tethered on my TP:
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    We're monitoring the situation and will respond appropriately. Right now it looks like this is going to be a temporary situation.
    They're temporary, to be sure, but their window of existence overlaps with the temporary period when we're all trying to keep up with the threads that are generally applicable. It's just a bad time for making the forums less usable.

Can we just have a temporary home for these temporary threads?
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    I estimate that I'm following about half as many threads as I used to. I only scan the first page-ful, usually just the first half of the page. I probably shouldn't be complaining, because I'm spending less time on the site now.
    Ok, I can see the voting trend. Official [location] sub-forum created.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Umm... where exactly does this sub-forum exist?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast