View Poll Results: How long will you stay with the Pre Central Forums?

Voters
150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Till it's released and I get one

2 1.33%
  • For a few months, I wanna know about bugs

15 10.00%
  • For a long time, I wanna see where this things goes!

87 58.00%
  • I dunno, whenever it gets boring...

46 30.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I thought it might be interesting to see what people are here for. Were you here to find out when the pre was going to be launched? Are you here to talk about your thoughts after it's launched or are you here for the long haul (trouble shooting, talking about apps, updates etc)
    I love lolcats
    I am here to enjoy at all the pointless anger that becomes of people when a product takes so long. It is almost as if we are in the frozen tundra and everyone has anger because of the effect the cold weather has on the brain. I will surely stay to try and help people with Pre related questions to the best of my ability, I think message boards are there for people to help people constructively and not destructively.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I went through MANY phones that aren't Palms but I like the community here, so I'll be here anyway. I may disappear for a while(may need to move and stuff like that), but I'll be back.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Probably will stick around, I stuck around for a while when I got my 700wx. And then slightly migrated to XDA when custom ROMs were being made there. I guess I'll go where the hacking goes. :P
    The release of the Pre will transform this forum from Speculation Central™ into troubleshooting, ranting, raving, and general whining about things. It's the natural order, like the circle of life.

What will kill this forum is if the Pre launches and it's perfect. No flaws, no problems, everything just works correctly straight out of the box. In that case there will be the occasional thread about "when are we getting Shazam?", or "Why can't I get internet without a data plan?", but otherwise a perfect Pre will doom this forum to obscurity. Anybody think this is a likely scenario?
    I think I'll be around for a while.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    After I get it in my hands... A month or so later I will still probably visit but maybe once a day or even once every couple of days for new features and the feature of the OS.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    I think I'll be around for a while.
    hahahahahahahahahahhaahahhha
    I love lolcats
    There's an abundance of mobile phone information that gets exchanged, so I am not leaving anytime soon.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

I'm not going any where... I have been through so many phones its not even funnybut I really like the community here and would love to see precentral keep on growing!
    I wish I could quit, but I keep coming back.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Are you kidding? I find these forums so entertaining. The silly season is great but the best part is yet to come. You think people are whining and moaning like crazy now, just wait until the thing gets released.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by zionixi View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahhaahahhha
    That was a frighteningly evil laugh. There's not a hit out on me or something, is there?
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Definitely not going anywhere...

I may not post a lot, but I lurk around.
    Michael Corleone: "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in."
    This post is also appearing on the main TC site, BTW. This is the site I usually visit and am posting from.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  17. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Were any of us really ever here?
    As a lurker, it depends on what this community transforms into once the device is released.
    i cAN't lEaVe
    Just call me Berd.
    I've already left.

JK!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast