Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    It seems this website is turning into the Pre's TMZ with all the rumors, spottings and marriages. Yet I can't stop checking at least 3 times a day for the latest rumor on when the g*d d*mn thing is being released!
    PreMZ?
    oh taht's abd ... real bad :-D
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    You only check 3x a day?
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    3x a day? Slacker! I measure in hours how much time I spend on here!
    I'm with Manny...I'm on here a lot just checking up on things. It's kinda sick.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    If they would just give us the release date and whatever "secret" they are playing close to the chest, we all could go back to being productive at work. I am checking the site multiple times an hour (like 10-15). I am hoping tomorrow will bring some type of announcement so I can at least finish out the week on a high note.
    Yeah... I tend to check this site A LOT. I haven't been posting as much lately due to the fact that the Goat is growing a bit disenchanted from the frustrating lack of real info. It really sucks. There's just nothing to really talk about yet. So I just cross my hooves and sit in a corner these days.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Looks like we need more celebrity spotting, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    Looks like we need more celebrity spotting, eh?
    I suspect that in the next couple of weeks we may actually get some hands on stuff... Hopefully. The Goat sure would like some real reviews.

Dieter, are we going to get an early review copy to review? Or is it looking like we're going to have to wait until the actual release?

And just like the webcast... We BETTER get a copy just as quick as CNET. Once again, we are THE most active Pre community.

Otherwise... I will have to sharpen my horns again... They don't want that.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    I found that once I started following PreCentral on Twitter, I get my fix with less web browsing. Then I found that I was sitting and staring at Seesmic Desktop every few minutes to see if there was an update.

And I am not even sure I want the damn phone!
    The waiting game sucks
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    I found that once I started following PreCentral on Twitter, I get my fix with less web browsing. Then I found that I was sitting and staring at Seesmic Desktop every few minutes to see if there was an update.

And I am not even sure I want the damn phone!
    You know you want one.

And more Pre gossip. We've got plenty of that.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Given the cacophony, I've stopped checking as frequently as I used to.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Yes and the doctors say with a little more time they'll have me down to once a day