1.    #1  
    I've been saying since PreCentral was created that the Pre may be the only device with that name, and sure enough, that might be true. Still seems like the best option would be something more generic webos related.

Also seems a little premature to have an Eos forum on precentral since nothing has been confirmed. Who knows what it will really be called. Just a thought.
    Hey schnoid -

We do have a good general Palm domain and a plan to migrate TreoCentral and PreCentral into it sometime in the future. We still like having PreCentral be a place for people who might not search for "Palm" or "webOS," but it's a balancing act. We're getting there.

The Eos (or whatever it will be called) matches up pretty well with what we've been hearing here, but obviously a lot of it was new today. If it turns out to not be true, it won't be a big thang to re-integrate these threads into the future palm products forum.
    come on Dieter, just make it PlamCentral already !! :-)
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    Hey schnoid -

We do have a good general Palm domain and a plan to migrate TreoCentral and PreCentral into it sometime in the future. We still like having PreCentral be a place for people who might not search for "Palm" or "webOS," but it's a balancing act. We're getting there.

The Eos (or whatever it will be called) matches up pretty well with what we've been hearing here, but obviously a lot of it was new today. If it turns out to not be true, it won't be a big thang to re-integrate these threads into the future palm products forum.
    Very understable. I can only imagine that running a forum of this size is pretty difficult. Personally I appreciate all your down and dirty info gathering more than I worry about what the forum is called. Good to hear that you have bigger and better plans though.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    come on Dieter, just make it PlamCentral already !! :-)
    If only it were that simple...

You guys have got to buy PalmCentral.com
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go