Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1.    #1  
    There is an option in these forums to thank individuals for posting information. A lot of folks aren't using it. Just a reminder.
  2. #2  
    You're just upset because nobody has thanked you

    Thanks
    Just call me Berd.
  3. #3  
    I just thanked you for reminding us to thank people
  4. #4  
    Thanks for the reminder.
  5. #5  
    psychology at its finest right here... Get thanks for reminding people to thank.
    +1
    I love lolcats
  6. #6  
    It's kind of a fun plugin to have
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

  7. #7  
    Now we just need a smack button
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Now we just need a smack button
    LOL.
  9. #9  
    Well I have not thanked anyone because there is no thanks button in the mobile version.

    There is a thanks button in the full version, but I'm usually in the the mobile version.

    So as soon as a thanks button gets into the mobile version, I'll give thanks.............

  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Now we just need a smack button
    I think cardfan should get more thanks far that ^ than jcunwired
    Just call me Berd.
  11. #11  
    Can't thank using the mobile version of the site (which is what I use almost exclusively). :-(
  12. #12  
    Just call me Berd.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    You're just upset because nobody has thanked you

    Thanks
    hehe, well, true! I scour the news all day on Pre, and come here to post the moment I find anything. I looked today and had no thanks.

    While I didn't want it from this post, thanks for the thanks! Now to thank each of you.
  14. #14  
    We just all want to know we're appreciated - That's all.

    If this Thanks Button thing keeps going they way it has so far, I might dump all my real friends for you guys.
    Just call me Berd.
  15. mrkalel's Avatar
    Posts
    739 Posts
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    #15  
    BTW, what is a Thank good for?
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
  16. #16  
    also note: thanking people and getting thanked enters you for a chance to win fabulous prizes!

    http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-giveaway

    If you're not chosen for a Palm Pre Escapade, don't fret! In addition to all of the above, we're also giving away runner up prizes: five more $50 Amazon Gift Cards for PreCentral.net Palm Pre Forum Members. How do you win one of those? Simply sign up as a member and score one "Thanked" post or Thank another user's post -- in other words, it's quality, not quantity. We'll chose the winner randomly from all the users with at least one thanked post or who have thanked a post.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by treoKing View Post
    Can't thank using the mobile version of the site (which is what I use almost exclusively). :-(
    working on that. er, rather, working on making the time necessary to work on that. :|
  18. #18  
    Yeah, thanks, hanh?
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Now we just need a smack button
    In case the suggetion is treated seriously, I am not sure that a smack button would improve things around here.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Now we just need a smack button
    To extend this logic, we should have dedicated buttons for several things we tend to do on these forums, like:
    [I agree]
    [I disagree]
    [You're wrong, I'm right]
    [You're right, I'm wrong]
    [+1]
    [LOL]
    [No thanks]
    [I Just had the same idea, but you were faster/ in a different timezone]
    [I like Palm Pre]
    [I hate iPhoo]
    ...and so on.

    With buttons like this, responses would be faster. Of-course, we need only one button on the mobile version: [I'm on my mobile, and can't respond] button.

    Edit: After writing this, I realized that every thread would then look like a poll.

    .
    Last edited by GreenHex; 04/27/2009 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Poll...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions