Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    There is an option in these forums to thank individuals for posting information. A lot of folks aren't using it. Just a reminder.
    You're just upset because nobody has thanked you

Thanks
    Just call me Berd.
    I just thanked you for reminding us to thank people
    Thanks for the reminder.
    psychology at its finest right here... Get thanks for reminding people to thank.
    +1
    I love lolcats
    It's kind of a fun plugin to have
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Now we just need a smack button
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    LOL.
    Well I have not thanked anyone because there is no thanks button in the mobile version.

There is a thanks button in the full version, but I'm usually in the the mobile version.

So as soon as a thanks button gets into the mobile version, I'll give thanks.............

I think cardfan should get more thanks far that ^ than jcunwired
    Just call me Berd.
    Can't thank using the mobile version of the site (which is what I use almost exclusively). :-(
    Just call me Berd.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    You're just upset because nobody has thanked you

Thanks
    hehe, well, true! I scour the news all day on Pre, and come here to post the moment I find anything. I looked today and had no thanks.

While I didn't want it from this post, thanks for the thanks! Now to thank each of you.
    We just all want to know we're appreciated - That's all.

If this Thanks Button thing keeps going they way it has so far, I might dump all my real friends for you guys.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    BTW, what is a Thank good for?
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    also note: thanking people and getting thanked enters you for a chance to win fabulous prizes!

http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-giveaway

If you're not chosen for a Palm Pre Escapade, don't fret! In addition to all of the above, we're also giving away runner up prizes: five more $50 Amazon Gift Cards for PreCentral.net Palm Pre Forum Members. How do you win one of those? Simply sign up as a member and score one "Thanked" post or Thank another user's post -- in other words, it's quality, not quantity. We'll chose the winner randomly from all the users with at least one thanked post or who have thanked a post.
    Quote Originally Posted by treoKing View Post
    Can't thank using the mobile version of the site (which is what I use almost exclusively). :-(
    working on that. er, rather, working on making the time necessary to work on that. :|
    Yeah, thanks, hanh?
    In case the suggetion is treated seriously, I am not sure that a smack button would improve things around here.
    To extend this logic, we should have dedicated buttons for several things we tend to do on these forums, like:
    [I agree]
    [I disagree]
    [You're wrong, I'm right]
    [You're right, I'm wrong]
    [+1]
    [LOL]
    [No thanks]
    [I Just had the same idea, but you were faster/ in a different timezone]
    [I like Palm Pre]
    [I hate iPhoo]
    ...and so on.

With buttons like this, responses would be faster. Of-course, we need only one button on the mobile version: [I'm on my mobile, and can't respond] button.

Edit: After writing this, I realized that every thread would then look like a poll.

Last edited by GreenHex; 04/27/2009 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Poll...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast