Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    looks like adding this to the mobile template isn't a quick fix, will have to do a bit of digging.
    Thank You Dieter Bohn.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I would like to thank precentral for making m.precentral.com so I can thank you all from my mobile device! I love this! Its wicked awesome for sure!
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    To extend this logic, we should have dedicated buttons for several things we tend to do on these forums, like:
    [I agree]
    [I disagree]
    [You're wrong, I'm right]
    [You're right, I'm wrong]
    [+1]
    [LOL]
    [No thanks]
    [I Just had the same idea, but you were faster/ in a different timezone]
    [I like Palm Pre]
    [I hate iPhoo]
    ...and so on.

After writing this, I realized that every thread would then look like a poll.
    I think your conclusion is where it's at, keeping it simple is important for mods and you don't want lose the point of having a forum in the first place.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    this thanks button thing is so cool I went ahead and thanked everybody in this thread, this is really a neat feature, wish more boards had this thing
    garinballbarin
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Dieter, are you able to show us/detect how many people browse by their phone? Also hows the mobile thanks goin? Keep up the stellar work!
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12