Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just thought it was amazing I have never seen more people in any phone forum.
    You should have been here last night - topped 3000 for about an hour, and then 1000 for a few hours after that. You can thank Engadget for that.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Seems like a lot of spectators: Come in and join the fun people!
  4.    #4  
    this phone needs to quit wasting our precios time and just get released.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    yesterday evening I believe there were almost 1500!, if not more..
  6.    #6  
    So does anyone else still believe that the release date is May 17th or has everyone given up on that hope.
    Things are really picking up!

Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Wow +1
    Just call me Berd.
    The forum got linked again due to Engadget. They picked up on my shenanigans.
    Follow Me On

Amazing how many people visit Engadget, myself included.
    It's over a thousand viewing right now...
    wasnt there some point a while back where there was excess of 2k viewing?
    wow
    yeah - over 1,00. Glad someone started a thread about this. I wanted to but felt bad starting a unrelated to pre thread.

our friendly moderators have some work to do :-)

Silly season is in Full throttle !!!!!
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    yeah - over 1,00. Glad someone started a thread about this. I wanted to but felt bad starting a unrelated to pre thread.

our friendly moderators have some work to do :-)

Silly season is in Full throttle !!!!!
    Darth Pooh advised me that if I tried to contain it, the repercussions would be catastrophic.

Nah, I see the relation.
    The Pre forum is booming with activity because of the Pre.
    See, Pre-Related
    Just call me Berd.
    I haven't been an active member here very long, but I found it pretty amazing that the number "viewing" the Pre thread has topped 1120 since I last checked.

I remember back a couple of months ago, the avg. high (I think) was around maybe 400-450 viewing. But now that the release date has gotten closer - and just been revealed - these are the highest viewer numbers I've seen in my (short) time here.

WOW. If TreoCentral viewing is any indication, looks like all those phones in the first shipments will sell out in a flash.
    this has got to be a record. wow
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    If you do a twitter search on Palm Pre today, its also going crazy with tweets.
    Not a record (we topped 3000 both times Engadget linked to us), but this has to be the most posting we've ever seen!
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Forum was totally crapping out on me a few minutes ago. No idea if it was due to traffic.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast