1.    #1  
    The Goat can't check the mobile website of Precentral or these forums! It directs me to the desktop version. I can't check the site on my smoke breaks! I think I'm about to freak out!

My Blackberry can't handle the full version of the website.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    I am fine with the mobile version. Can you try putting treo.discussion.treocentral.com on your browser?
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    I am fine with the mobile version. Can you try putting treo.discussion.treocentral.com on your browser?
    I'm having the same issue. I'm trying to connect to http://m.precentral.net
    The regular mobile treo central still works fine for me. I really need the Pre now just to be able to view this site
    Checking, must be something that Dieter is working on related to precentral.
    Hey there, thanks for the heads-up on m.precentral.net . I'm not sure what broke it -- I'll look into it first thing in the am.

just to be clear -- that's the only thing that's busted, right? :O
    Pa Pow! m.precentral.net should be fixed!
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    The Goat can't check the mobile website of Precentral or these forums! It directs me to the desktop version. I can't check the site on my smoke breaks! I think I'm about to freak out!

My Blackberry can't handle the full version of the website.
    Goat, your BB should be able to get back in now. You didn't say you were going through the m.precentral.net to get to the forums or are you having problems with that too?
  8.    #8  
    Thank God! It's back. I almost lost my mind! Thank you super quick MODS.

Ronbo Sorry I wasn't more descriptive. The woman was bugging me to get off the computer.

Yeah. I was going through m.precentral.net. I tried coming directly to Treocentral and I couldn't do that either.

Everything is fine on my Blackberry now. Soon I'll have a Pre and can visit whichever version of the forum I wish.

Thanks again!!!
  9.    #9  
    I think my failed attempt to find the mobile version of Treocentral was user error though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    The woman was bugging me to get off the computer.
    That's why man invented the smartphones, we can always sneak in to the www without the use of the computer.

And bookmark that mobile version of treocentral.
  11.    #11  
    Yeah. I think my attempt at finding mobile treocentral was a failure because of user error.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    Pa Pow! m.precentral.net should be fixed!
    Alright it's working again. I'd rather check out the site on my mobile phone rather then on my laptops.