Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I've had that since around 4pm central, on and off. Are you doing server maintenance?

It doesn't occur on other sites.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I'm so glad to hear it's not just me.
    Just call me Berd.
    Yeah, I was about to make the same post, but it was loading too slowly for me to bother with it.
    No one said anything. I will ask.
    Over the last 3 days i've been seeing this alot in the browser. I use precentral & google read quite often. My wife says to often but that's another thread.

So far its only on Precentral but its quite often lately. My precentral main page won't load but my mobile version will. Sometime viceversa. I've done nothing new lately other than the forced update. Does anyone know how I can make this stop?

If I cannot access my precentral aside from my fatfinger problem in precentrals mobile site I will be forced to logon with my wifes iphone.

Don't make me do it!

(I've cleared cache, cookies, history and reset & all... Still occurs) please help.
    It is an issue with the site, it has been posted before. Clearing cookies right now seems the only way to fix it.
    Ronbo and Dieter Bohn are keeping track of these. It happens to us also and we report it.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

is it just me or does it seem like the server is gonna buckle???
    yeah it has been slow these last few minutes, especially the forums section.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    for me too lol but i was getting a 504 error before, at least now i can get on. i hope Dieter fixes it soon^^
    Tharrrrr She Bloooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssss...

hehehehe She Blows.....
    It is one of the slowest sites I visit.
    Painfully slow.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    I was wondering when a thread like this would appear.. .

I have noticed on many occasions that this site will give me the '504 error' approximately between 11:20p & 11:45p Mountain time.

What's that all about?
    Everybody wants some!..
    ditto...
    I have noticed that ever since we had our new verizon members join in after pre+ launch, but lately it has gotten worse.
    There have been times where the site's home page would load fine, but getting into the forums took so long that I gave up and went elsewhere.
    yeah that still is going on. I think both are off different servers or something, well at least I hope for future palm business sake. can you imagine if someone goes to the main page just to get info on a phone that they may consider getting, and the main page just hangs. That would turn me off as a potential buyer, so in a way im glad they are on different servers.
    And again we are back to being slow
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    It is one of the slowest sites I visit.
    Painfully slow.
    since you are a mod can you put a word in to update the servers?
    there were a TON of people refreshing their pages waiting for that 800mhz kernel patch to drop... and oh boy did that drop! Its a pleasure to have webOS now! I'll have to put Evo 4G day dreams aside for a lil while
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast