Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    The text color editor doesn't work right when you click on it, you only get black. The option to select a color won't open in either Firefox 3.5(or whatever the latest is) or IE7. I have to change the color by writing it in.


    "[ COLOR="black" ][ /COLOR ]" That's what I get otherwise, without the spaces and quotes of course.

    Not a big deal, but just letting you know. This only happens when I use the "advanced" or "quote" option. In "quick reply", it works fine.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    The text color editor doesn't work right when you click on it, you only get black. The option to select a color won't open in either Firefox 3.5(or whatever the latest is) or IE7. I have to change the color by writing it in.


    "[ COLOR="black" ][ /COLOR ]" That's what I get otherwise, without the spaces and quotes of course.

    Not a big deal, but just letting you know. This only happens when I use the "advanced" or "quote" option. In "quick reply", it works fine.
    Same here Phone Diva.

    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  3. #3  
    Tested both in IE and Firefox using the quick reply.
    RedBlueDarkOrchid
    Bug is in the Advance edit page, no drop down pallette shows up. Will follow up with Dieter.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for looking into that.

    I forgot to clarify that if you double click on the color editor, the edit I mentioned before appears, but only the default of black. I still have to manually write in the color.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I forgot to clarify that if you double click on the color editor, the edit I mentioned before appears, but only the default of black. I still have to manually write in the color.
    They are still working on this. Sorry, I thought it was fixed on the advance edit.
  6. #6  
    the editor is like finally fixed sorry for the wait!
  7.    #7  
    Thanks!!!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  8.    #8  
    Here's a possible new one. Size of font can no longer be adjusted in my sig. I get "BB code not allowed".
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Here's a possible new one. Size of font can no longer be adjusted in my sig. I get "BB code not allowed".
    unfortunately, that's a feature, not a bug. I may allow people to use BB code to adjust sig font sizes after a certain number of posts, but have to look into it. For now, it's too tempting to spammers to have huge sigs.
  10.    #10  
    OK thanks! I'll have to shorten my planned new sig, the default font is too big for it IMO.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!

Posting Permissions