1.    #1  
    I'm going to make a personal statement.
    I think that talking to Sprint is a waste of time & they take a lot of it. I think Sprint s****! they are a waste of time. I use they're P
    plan & have a very good one & will use it & if I needed a job I would work for Sprint: it's free money & an easy job.
    I love Treocentral & I admit a few other forums, these forums talk to you, help you & teach you, they are good, (Sprint is bad).
    I have learned more & done more with my phones than anything Sprint has done for me.
    I hope this is understandable & hopefully makes sense.
    If I won the lottery I would build phones we need & that would work: "By the people for the people".
    Thank you Treocentral, for all you have done for me, I am very glad to be here.
    KUDOS TO TREOCENTRAL!!!
  2.    #2  
    With reply to my previous post, I mean no spam or ill regard to anyone or anything but with our constitution I am allowed to give my opinion on matter I agree with or not.
    Sincerly I admit my statement may seem harsh but it is my opinion which I am legally allowed.
    I apologize to all -Treocentral first- if I have hurt anyone feelings- but- in this folder it is said if it doesn't belong anywhere it belongs here.
    So I have said my piece & from now on I shall be mannerly & shall never say anything rude or harmful to or about Treocentral ever.
    Thank you for allowing me to say this for I wish nothing but to bring everyone here to this good place named-- Treocentral--
    Dear God! Sweet lord, and for the love of all that is sacred, holy, or whatever the hell else ya feel like saying....
    Quote Originally Posted by cscoot03 View Post

.... , I mean no spam ...
    Are you sure about that?