1.    #1  
    Seems to me that there has been a massive increase in posting since the CES. If it's not confidential, and they are easily obtained, can you tell me what the numbers are?
    Did you try just doing a search on Pre and counting the posts?

Or even click on the Pre forum.... It really isn't a closely guarded secret, but will require some math skills.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Did you try just doing a search on Pre and counting the posts?

Or even click on the Pre forum.... It really isn't a closely guarded secret, but will require some math skills.
    Maybe you can provide some guidance on how I extract daily post totals etc. Only joking.

I had hoped that vBulletin would have a stats function to spit something out.
    I don't generally like to talk about traffic and stats -- there's plenty of data out there on us anyway and it's sort of like talking about salaries -- whether you're higher or lower than somebody else, nobody comes away feeling great.

That said, we've seen a noticeable increase since CES, for sure.
    Statistics aside, the increase in activity is noticed by many.

I think it's neat to see all the old-timers getting active again.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=175558

I don't see it as; 'hip-hip-horay for TC so lets brag about it.'

I see it as; 'look how this place is booming, I wonder just how much it's picked up since the announcement?
    Just call me Berd.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I don't see it as; 'hip-hip-horay for TC so lets brag about it.'

I see it as; 'look how this place is booming, I wonder just how much it's picked up since the announcement?
    Yes. That's why I asked.