1.    #1  
    Berd has come on board as our newest moderator (you may recognize him from his Tazmanian Devil Avatar) and we're excited to have him on the spam-fightin-est team on the internet. As with all our mods, Berd has been here quite awhile and deserves plenty of respect for his contributions to the community. We're all of us lucky to have him.

As always, when any moderator makes a request in the threads to "tone it down," moderates a post, or what-have-you, they act in the name of TreoCentral and their decisions are final. If you haven't, you may want to check out the Forum Guidelines to get a feel for what the rules of the forums are:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/an...ment.php?f=210

Anyway, enough of that, the real point here is: Welcome aboard, Berd, happy to have ya!
    Good Luck berdinkerdickle.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Congrats, berdwiththelongestnameontheforum!
    I had the impression that berdinkerdickle was a "bad" guy... maybe because of the devil avatar...

to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    I had the impression that berdinkerdickle was a "bad" guy... maybe because of the devil avatar...

to you.
    Darn, I was going to say that. Welcome Berd, you will need the patience of Dieter to make it as a moderator. I don't know how he does it so calmly.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Darn, I was going to say that. Welcome Berd, you will need the patience of Dieter to make it as a moderator. I don't know how he does it so calmly.
    Honestly: I do it calmly because I have such a great group of moderators taking point. It ain't me, it's them.
    Thanks Guys!

Iím glad to be onboard.

TC has been my favorite Hangout from the beginning
    - helpful crowd of people here.

Exciting things are happening, and itís shown in the recent growth,
    not to mention all the old-time posters coming back to life

I look forward to helping out where I can.
    Just call me Berd.