1.    #1  
    With the pending announcement of Nova(Palm 2.0) is it time to change the name of this site? I am sure Palm will continue the Treo line of smarthphones but surely their new Nova phones will go by a different name since the plan is to slot them between the Treo and Centro lines. Hopefully developers will begin to embrace yet another piece of smartphone software and Palm will return to greatness! As a diehard Palm addict I can't wait for the big announcement. Please don't disappoint us PALM!!! Silly Season is in full effect.
    "To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail."
    ~Michael Jordan

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
    ~Author-Sir Colin Spedding

"If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. ~John Kenneth Galbraith, Money: Whence It Came, Where It Went"

Finally upgraded and dual-booting HP TouchPad running CM9. Look out world, here I come, ready or not! Now rocking the cancelled AT&T Pre3 no thanks to HP!
    We have plans, but I don't think we'll get them implemented by Jan 8th. Stay Tuned!

For now, we'll keep coverage of Centro, Treo, and Whatever-o at TreoCentral.
    what is NOVA
    Nova is the code name for the expected new version of the Palm os.
    NovaCentral appears to have been grabbed and turned into an MFA (Made for AdSense) site. The parent company is Unholy Media.

But like Alli said, Nova is just a codename, and it's unlikely to be the release name of the official platform. We'll know next week.