1.    #1  
    I know some sites think you're trying to pull a fast one if they catch you doing that, but I'm just testing out a new laptop but will still be using the old one also, for at least another week. Just making sure. Thanks!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Well Diva, I am in T|C sometimes on two phones at the same time, and other sites too.

So far, T|C and the others have not billed me for using bandwidth. So I guess it would be OK for you to do that with two desktops or laptops.

3.    #3  
    My thought was they would think someone was using my account or something. I know some people who got banned on another site for signing in on another computer at the same time. But no one is using my account, it's just me on the new laptop. They know by the IP address that there are 2 sign-ins though. I'm just making sure I'm not breaking any rules.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I'm just making sure I'm not breaking any rules.
    None that I'm aware of. I myself have been logged in on a desktop and laptop at the same time with no problems.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  5.    #5  
    Thanks!

not a problem at all.
  7.    #7  
    Thank you again!! I just didn't want to do anything to get banned, I LOVE this place, LOL!