Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Looking Good Dieter.
    Tks
    What happened to the "View first unread" link?
    Quote Originally Posted by scheumanrj View Post
    What happened to the "View first unread" link?

It's still there.

"Newest Threat" appears while viewing the list of threads.
    "View first Unread" appears once you click on the thread.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Nice!
    OK Dieter dude...

I'll give you kudos, It's looking better, the emoticons show now, the spacing and lines help and the bold thread title is mui bueno now.

I'm getting there, but turning it into what it was would put me over the top......

6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    OK Dieter dude...

I'll give you kudos, It's looking better, the emoticons show now, the spacing and lines help and the bold thread title is mui bueno now.

I'm getting there, but turning it into what it was would put me over the top......

I knew I'd getcha if I kept workin ya. I actually prefer the new look myself to the old one -- looks better on browsers that were made in the past 10 years.

Can't wait for Blazer to die.
    I like it mucho!

Saves time by knowing the sub-forum - don't have to click on thread to find out (i.e. windows thread when I'm a 650 user)

Thanks!

(Displays great on my 650)
    I like it a lot better then the old...seems to load much faster and the look is streamlined and the smaller font allows me to see more info at a glance.

The report post feature is a great feature but the one I like best is the ability to edit posts from a mobile. Now I won't look like a dyslexic 3rd grader when I post.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    don't know what happened but it has pretty much become unreadable. the separation lines between posts disappeared. very hard to read through threads now.

also, one thing I miss from the old one was seeing the time/date of the latest post in a subforum from the "root" menu.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    ok, the post separation lines are back. still would like to see the latest post times in the root menu.
    Sorry if I missed this, but will the ability to see and download attachments return?
  12.    #72  
    I'll look at the latest two needs here when I can, but honestly it might be a little while, am going to be out of town and less effective this coming week.
    Dieter,
    I recently replied to a post on T/C mobile and it didn't automatically subscribe me to the thread. Has something changed since you set this up?
    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Dieter,
    I recently replied to a post on T/C mobile and it didn't automatically subscribe me to the thread. Has something changed since you set this up?
    TIA
    Hrm, not that I know of. I assume you haven't adjusted your usercp preferences?

Has anybody else run into this bug?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    Hrm, not that I know of. I assume you haven't adjusted your usercp preferences?

No I haven't however I just checked and can't find where to review it. Can you point me specifically to where I need to look just in case it was accidently changed.

Tks

edit: pls disregard this post and see my post below.
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 01/18/2009 at 04:21 PM.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Dieter,

Let me clarify.

I have never had usercp preference set to auto subscribe to any thread in which I've posted.

However, when you launched the new and improved mobile T/C, I was under the impression that regardless of what you had set on your usercp preferences, if you posted on mobile T/C, it would auto subcribe you to that thread.

Can you set me straight please.
    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234