Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    yes we are live -

Treotraveler, can you tell me *specifically* what is bothering you about the template? Also curious -- which browser are you using?
    Specifically, It looks cheap.....I don't like the look of the new "mobile template"

I'm using Blazer and Opera Mini. No problem, I'll load the full version in Blazer and Opera Mini from now on.....
    I love this template. Would be crazy not too love it. So clean and smoooooth
    Looks good & workng well. Would love to be able to quote a post when replying.
    Nice job Dieter
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 06/21/2008 at 10:04 AM.
    New format is great.
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Looks good & workng well. Would love to be able to quote a post when replying.
    Nice job Dieter
    I'll look into adding a quote button
    I'll look into adding a quote button
    Great.
    Tks Dieter
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    It looks good to me. Thanks Dieter!
    good improvements since we first saw it last week
  9.    #49  
    Hitting "[Reply]" now puts in the quote in the textbox.
    Hitting "[Reply]" now puts in the quote in the textbox.
    This is great Dieter!
    Tks
    Yes, looking good now. But am I the only one missing emoticon graphics? The download speed saved by cutting this functionality does not outweigh the lost communication. as representation for all emoticons is not ideal IMO. Following the link for each in a post potentially negates any DL savings upfront.
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxtreo View Post
    Yes, looking good now. But am I the only one missing emoticon graphics? The download speed saved by cutting this functionality does not outweigh the lost communication. as representation for all emoticons is not ideal IMO. Following the link for each in a post potentially negates any DL savings upfront.
    You aren't the only one missing the emoticons. Well they show as this ---> (without the graphic on the mobile version)

Everything in the new mobile template is tightly packed, emoticons missing and images are half screen....

It's a lot easier to breeze thru the new posts page with the full version on Blazer.

Dieter, I'm trying to like this new thing, but it ain't workin....
  13.    #53  
    :O Smilies Return.
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Everything in the new mobile template is tightly packed, emoticons missing and images are half screen....
    Hey, is that a *specific* request? (sorry...). Lemme boot up blazer again. If only I had a Palm device with WiFi on hand -- so aggravating to keep switching Sims.

...is it the new post search specifically that seems too tightly packed?
    How do you access it?
    ... am I the only one missing emoticon graphics? .....
    I can see the emoticon graphics.
    Using Sprint Centro
    And I like the Quoted reply feature!
    Hey, is that a *specific* request? (sorry...). Lemme boot up blazer again. If only I had a Palm device with WiFi on hand -- so aggravating to keep switching Sims.

...is it the new post search specifically that seems too tightly packed?
    It's not a request for anything.

Pull up the new mobile version on one device, and pull up the full version, (since the old mobile version is gone) on another device.

You will see what I mean about tightly packed......

Leave the new mobile version the way it is, since it will help those with very limited and slow data plans. I don't have to use it....
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Sagan View Post
    How do you access it?
    http://treo.discussion.treocentral.com
    http://mobile.forum.smartphoneexperts.com
    http://mobile.discussion.wmexperts.com

Hmmm they're not working for me...although blazer is a bit flaky lately...
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Pull up the new mobile version on one device, and pull up the full version, (since the old mobile version is gone) on another device.
    You will see what I mean about tightly packed......
    Alright, bolded all thread titles -- it looks like crap on a full desktop browser but on a mobile browser like blazer adds to readability. put a line break after the thread title and before the "(X Replies 1 2 | newest post)" section and greyed it a bit to further emphasize the thread title. Everything spaced out just a bit more now.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast