1.    #1  
    Last edited by Dieter Bohn; 06/04/2008 at 08:22 AM.
    How about the 1700mah battery in the Blackjack 2? Its thinner, obviously not a Pro device but it still packs 200mah more than the rumored 850 battery.
    I'm surprised Dieter wasn't more impressed with the newer (/original) image of the 800w. I think it's a great example of the basic Treo design.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    It is possible perhaps to have such a big battery if it is not removable. The iPhone in that sense helped the market face the fact that perhaps removable batteries were not so hot, trend-wise. I may not agree with that but heck, companies abide by market laws.
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
    I am now a dedicated podcast listener. I use an Ipod Nano 8gb on the train. I notice that, even with the volume cranked all the way up, I often can't hear this podcast. Granted, my wife has diagnosed me with 'selective hearing', but I don't have these problems with other podcasts including the Cell Phone Junkie and T4. Am I the only one?
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
  6.    #6  
    I can amp up the volume a bit, sure.
    Thanks Dieter. Looking forward to the next one.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.