Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    The mobile version of the forums are nicely done. It looks like they are a true version of vBulletin -- I see some vBulletin Icons on the mobile pages.

The mobile version of all other vBulletin forums I've seen are implemented using third-party tools, like wiforums.net. And, they have a different look and navigation to them.

I'd like to know how you did this in vBulletin, did it involve so-called hacks, or some extra vBulletin features, or did you develop something yourselves? I'm also trying to find out why other vBulletin forums don't commonly implement a mobile interface, does it cost more $$, more work to get it implemented, etc.?

Thanks in advance for whatever you can tell me on this.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    No One, I'd really like to know how you guys did this using vBulletin.
    It was done by the owner of this site way back before T/C.
    it's a straight-up template hard coded to a url... it actually could use some updates (ref: it doesn't display sub forums properly), so I'm looking into either updating it or finding a better mobile template.
    I know this is an older post, but I found it on Google - yeah, even though I am here every damn day since I got a Pre on Day 1 of launch - and this post is exactly on topic.

I was hoping whoever set up your mobile forums section could help me understand how to do the same for my vBulletin forum.

I set it up such that my URL m.mywebsite.com redirects to m.mywebsite.com/forums/index.php?styleid=10

But that doesn't seem to work

Your m.forums.precentral.net seems to NOT redirect. I prefer that method and prefer one that works too Can someone let me know (via PM or here on the boards) how to get it to work so that my Pre can see the forums in a more mobile-friendly environment?

Thanks in advance!!!!