1.    #1  
    For your listening pleasure:

http://treocentral.com/content/Stories/1558-1.htm

Monty Python!
    The whole pTunes issue is really weird.
    I just got my AT&T Centro and it says Deluxe but no internet radio.
    I then updated to the latest version 4.0.6 using the same Registration Code, and it says in the About Pocket Tunes that it's 4.0.6 Deluxe but no Internet Radio.
    There's a thread in the Centro forum about this.
    People thinking it's disabled because AT&T has a deal with XM with their streaming XM Plan or something.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by nXt View Post
    The whole pTunes issue is really weird.
    I just got my AT&T Centro and it says Deluxe but no internet radio.
    I then updated to the latest version 4.0.6 using the same Registration Code, and it says in the About Pocket Tunes that it's 4.0.6 Deluxe but no Internet Radio.
    There's a thread in the Centro forum about this.
    People thinking it's disabled because AT&T has a deal with XM with their streaming XM Plan or something.
    i hadn't considered the ATT/XM angle, but I wouldn't be surprised at all.
    Hey guys, in reference to Oprah giving out pink Centros--

Oprah has been a Palm user for *years*.

She gave away Palm V handhelds to her entire audience when the Palm V came out. Palm paid for the units (I was working there at the time) but the publicity was *priceless*.

Positioned it right in the middle of the "young, professional women" market that Palm ended up *owning* with that product.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by All-Purpose Guru View Post
    Hey guys, in reference to Oprah giving out pink Centros--

Oprah has been a Palm user for *years*.

She gave away Palm V handhelds to her entire audience when the Palm V came out. Palm paid for the units (I was working there at the time) but the publicity was *priceless*.

Positioned it right in the middle of the "young, professional women" market that Palm ended up *owning* with that product.
    Really? Interesting.

Maybe I should ask her to interview me about how cool the Centro is.