1.    #1  
    Thinking of updating my avatar.
    But I'm not sure how low the top can be. I remember the bikini model someone else had was allowed, but that may have changed.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    LOL Phone Diva

You may have to PM it to the Mods for first look see first.

However, I can't imagine it is anything more than is offered on the afternoon Soaps.

Cheers, Perry.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Actually, it's required to PM all such pictures to me first for my approval.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Thinking of updating my avatar.
    But I'm not sure how low the top can be. I remember the bikini model someone else had was allowed, but that may have changed.
    Ahem. I trust your judgment, diva, but feel free to email it to me if you're unsure.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    but feel free to email it to me if you're unsure.
    Me first!
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  6.    #6  
    I will upload it, but if it's too low, just let me know and I'll change it.

P.S. Ok, I uploaded it. This one might be the safest of the low cut photos I have.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I will upload it, but if it's too low, just let me know and I'll change it.

P.S. Ok, I uploaded it. This one might be the safest of the low cut photos I have.
    No worries there.
    As I speculated, very tame compared to the afternoon soaps. Although I think The Phone Diva should have a phone in the frame, as well.

9.    #9  
    I have 2 more of me in a bikini top, but I didn't want to push it. I may take one with a phone, we'll see.

I'm not sure any of the guys would notice the phone if you had one in the picture.
    You can put the phone between the umm... you know what.