Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Just checking.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Day late - sorry 'bout that. We were sick and also getting ramped up for the Round Robin event.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Ok, so where's the Treocast now? It's not that I'm looking forward to you bashing Sprint because of their latest problems, but they are entertaining.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  4. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I LOVE the Treocast (and the Phone Different one as well). I don't even own a Treo anymore, or an iPhone. But I'm going crazy without a new one to listen to!
    http://treocentral.com/content/Stories/1520-1.htm

We're back baby!

Will be every other Wednesday from now on. We explain the hiatus in the podcast, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    Ok, so where's the Treocast now? It's not that I'm looking forward to you bashing Sprint because of their latest problems, but they are entertaining.
    We tried to stop ourselves, I swear we did. It's just so easy!
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    It stops short @ 41:26.
    TreoCast Episode 36 still not working. Stops as soon as they discuss CES.
    wha?! argh!!!!

Reuploading!
    Ok, hm. It's working fine for me - just checked it direct download and via iTunes...
    Thanks! It's working now for me.