Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Has anyone else noticed if their post count is changing?

My count has shown 5 for a long time now. I think I have a few more than that.
    Posts only count in the Treo specific forums. Off Topic, where a bunch of your posts have been, aren't counted.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    I noticed that when I first started posting a few months ago. Figured it was because I was new and somewhat left leaning . I was going to wait until I hit triple digits to say something. But since you brought it up......what's the deal treocentral?
    Iago

"Good name in man and woman, dear my lord, Is the immediate jewel of their souls: Who steals my purse steals trash . . . But he that filches from me my good name Robs me of that which not enriches him
    And makes me poor indeed."

Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation.
    - Howard Scott
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle View Post
    Posts only count in the Treo specific forums. Off Topic, where a bunch of your posts have been, aren't counted.
    OK
    Iago

"Good name in man and woman, dear my lord, Is the immediate jewel of their souls: Who steals my purse steals trash . . . But he that filches from me my good name Robs me of that which not enriches him
    And makes me poor indeed."

Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation.
    - Howard Scott
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle View Post
    Ahhhhh...thank you for the clarification.