Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I am requesting the ability to change my user title. I am a member on other VBVBVB $forums$ $and$ $on$ $some$ $I$ $can$ $go$ $into$ $my$ $Profile$ $and$ $setup$ $a$ $custom$ $user$ $title$ ($as$ $opposed$ $to$ $the$ $current$ $default$ $for$ $everybody$ $of$ &$quot$;$Member$&$quot$;). $Short$ $of$ $that$ $if$ $any$ $mods$ $would$ $be$ $willing$ $to$ $help$, $I$ $would$ $like$ $to$ $have$ $my$ $user$ $title$ $read$ &$quot$;$The$ $one$ $true$ $home$ $run$ $king$&$quot$;

Thanks for your consideration.

CLICK HERE

I wish there was a smaller milestone for the titles. 1,000 posts to get a lil treo is a lot of posts.
    I don't think we'll be doing custom titles (sigs and avatars do it), but I have been meaning to go in and edit the milestone titles, yes. And, now that we're combining stuff, change the little treo icons too. I'm actually thinking of using Handspring's Flip - it maintains our history as Visor/Treo but is also a little more generic.

Thoughts?
    Great Idea!!!
    For milestone ideas, check out www.wirelessadvisor.com. Its another forum I belong to, and when they have questions about pda's I point them to here.
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    I don't think we'll be doing custom titles (sigs and avatars do it), but I have been meaning to go in and edit the milestone titles, yes. And, now that we're combining stuff, change the little treo icons too. I'm actually thinking of using Handspring's Flip - it maintains our history as Visor/Treo but is also a little more generic.

Thoughts?
    I would keep the Treo icons as they are IMO, but change is good too.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post

Thoughts?
    Thanks for the consideration.

I like the idea of additional milestones, 1k is pretty steep.