1.    #1  
    Is there a way to change how far back the Marketplace forum goes? Right now, I can only see for the last day. I found a setting to change ALL of the forums to be the same, it added a lot more pages to some of the other forums.

Is this a setting on my side or on the server side?
    From the User CP link you can set the global Default Thread Age Cut Off under Edit Options. Within each forum (at the bottom), you can set the Display Options to a number of different settings, however they aren't permanent.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Hm. It should default to something bigger than just the last day, but I think that MarkEagle is right that the best way to deal with it is with personal settings. I'll poke around today, I'm already on the hook for a bunch of forum troubleshooting today anyhow.
  4.    #4  
    This still hasn't been fixed. Is it just me? I'm not able to set individual forums, and many of them go back more than a day.

It's kind of annoying, especially if you're selling something. If people don't notice this (I didn't until I posted the 1st post), they'll go, see there's only one thing to sell, and think no one's selling, or no one's visiting the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidg4781 View Post
    This still hasn't been fixed. Is it just me? I'm not able to set individual forums, and many of them go back more than a day.

It's kind of annoying, especially if you're selling something. If people don't notice this (I didn't until I posted the 1st post), they'll go, see there's only one thing to sell, and think no one's selling, or no one's visiting the site.
    I believe it defaults to 30 days, but i could be wrong. the day switcher seems to work fine for me... I'll make a new account and poke around some more.
  6.    #6  
    Nope, default is "Last Day." There's actually a discussion about this in the Marketplace forum.
    David,

At the prompt "From the" change this from Last Day to Beginning and click the show threads. Does it show all? I had run into this problem before. Make sure the cookies are enabled, else if it does not work, clear cookies and re-enable it back.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    David,

At the prompt "From the" change this from Last Day to Beginning and click the show threads. Does it show all? I had run into this problem before. Make sure the cookies are enabled, else if it does not work, clear cookies and re-enable it back.
    Well, now it's defaulting to one year. Looks a lot better. I'm sure more people will visit it now since they see more people actively selling stuff, rather than 2 people... just in case they didn't notice the thread length thing.
    I changed the default but you can override that default setting on your account.