1.    #1  
    Seems like some posting hiccups going on. After posting it's not returning you to the thread (just a blank page) which is leading to double posts.

Edit -- although this one worked ok..
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Hi scottymomo,

The blank screen seems to happen with me when I 'post reply' instead of 'post quick reply'. I'm investigating and will post here when I find out and fix what's causing this issue.
    Hi scottymomo,

The blank screen seems to happen with me when I 'post reply' instead of 'post quick reply'. I'm investigating and will post here when I find out and fix what's causing this issue.
  4.    #4  
    Exactly

The first time it is going through, but then folks hit refresh which posts it again causing the double post

5.    #5  
    although just now it said as I did a Quick Reply that I had to wait 10 seconds between posts but hadn't hit anything more than once..maybe you're workin on it though

I've been getting it all day...
    all day... hm. I thought it had started this afternoon. at any rate, we're working on it right now.

...actually, can you say when you first experienced the bug? might help..
    ahhh...the joys of forum maintenance.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion View Post
    ahhh...the joys of forum maintenance.
    Yah. We'll get it, but it's turning out to be peskier than we expected. I posted an announcement in the meantime.
    Thank God. I thought I was going insane.
    Don't Worry, I'm sure we can borrow Palm's crack team to do a Maintenence Release for the Forum (just wait a year or so), and they'll solve all the problems!
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!