1.    #1  
    I just want to point out that the news about Palm releasing the maintenance release is really buried on the main page. I learned about it in the forums, but by putting the fact that it's out in the third update, you made it so when I go to the page I scan and assumed I read it and when my RSS reader grabs the news from your site it doesn't show up at all.

Don't you think it's good enough news that it deserves it's own page? I might have found out about it earlier had you given it it's own post.

I thought the person running the main page was slacking until I realized it was the second footnote in another article.
    Quote Originally Posted by 155 View Post
    I just want to point out that the news about Palm releasing the maintenance release is really buried on the main page. I learned about it in the forums, but by putting the fact that it's out in the third update, you made it so when I go to the page I scan and assumed I read it and when my RSS reader grabs the news from your site it doesn't show up at all.

Don't you think it's good enough news that it deserves it's own page? I might have found out about it earlier had you given it it's own post.

I thought the person running the main page was slacking until I realized it was the second footnote in another article.
    yeah, i forgot to update the title of that story to read "now available" Of course, it's now UNavailable again, so... sigh.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    yeah, i forgot to update the title of that story to read "now available" Of course, it's now UNavailable again, so... sigh.
    I appreciate your response, but I would like to point out that just updating the title still means the updated information will not show up as new in many RSS readers and people who get their news this way will miss it. It seemed significant enough to get it's own post.