1.    #1  
    Self explanatory. Thanks!
    You can. But, if you've purchased apps and the registration codes are linked to your Hot Sync ID, you'll have to try to get the developers to issue new codes...
    Yes, via your Palm Desktop on your PC. If you want to do it via your Treo, you need to get this: http://www.mulliner.org/palm/changename.php
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  4.    #4  
    Sorry, I meant here on treocentral forums. That's why I posted in this forun, because its not OS specific. Littlepat isn't as catchy as it was 15 years ago. LOL. Thanks anyway though...
    Yeah I think people need to distinguish between username and user id.....
    After 1400 posts you want to change?
    If I could it would say proud papa of 2.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Sorry, I meant here on treocentral forums. That's why I posted in this forun, because its not OS specific. Littlepat isn't as catchy as it was 15 years ago. LOL. Thanks anyway though...

Then you should have asked in this forum.

PM one of the Admins, wave a rubber chicken over your head, and it should be done.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion View Post
    Then you should have asked in this forum.

PM one of the Admins, wave a rubber chicken over your head, and it should be done.
    Thanks for the direction.

Seems it has been moved already, so a moderator must have seen it. I will try and find one to PM, digured the forum would get more exposure to the right mods. Thanks!

Anyone have a rubber chicken I can borrow?
    Send me a PM
  9.    #9  
    Sent. Many thanks!