Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    IE6. I'm going to try rebooting again and see if that helps.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    IE6. I'm going to try rebooting again and see if that helps.
    Any word? Tried again today in IE7, Firefox Mac and Windows, and Safari to duplicate the issue and haven't been able to.
  3.    #23  
    I continue to have this problem. However, it seems to be OK as of now. We'll see again in the morning.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I started having this problem since yesterday. The home discussion page shows me as logged in but not when I select a sub-forum. After logging into the sub-forum all is fine. It's happened twice in two days...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  5.    #25  
    So am I, and this happens on no other forum site but this one.

I strongly suspect that maybe the cookies are somehow corrupted / busted / confused. Deleting it and then re-logging in should fix the issue?

Here's what I'd recommend is you don't mind blasting all of your cookies (from this page: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/EN-US/ ):

1. Quit Internet Explorer and quit any instances of Windows Explorer.
    2. In Control Panel , double-click Internet Options.
    3. On the General tab, click Delete Cookies under Temporary Internet Files (or Browsing History), and then click OK.
    4. Click OK.
    If you want to delete just the TC cookie, that should also work. As for how to do that.. it's different for each version of ie. According to this page, this should work for ya:

Internet Explorer 5, 5.01, and 5.5 for Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows 2000, and Windows Millennium Edition

Start Internet Explorer.
    On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the General tab.
    In the Temporary Internet Files section, click Settings.
    Click View Files.
    On the View menu, click Details.
    Click the Internet Address column header, and then find the Internet addresses of the cookie files. For example, a cookie Internet address may be named similar to the following name:
    Cookie:username@websitename.com

Click a cookie file, and then press DELETE. If you are prompted to confirm that you want to delete the file, click Yes. Repeat this step for each cookie file.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12