1.    #1  
    The author of my current signature, “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away”, is Philip K. ****. In case you can't read his last name, it is spellt D i c k. Until recently, it was not replaced by ****.

Just to clarify: the first name of the Vice-President of the US of A is what? **** Cheney?

I suggest the TC PC is tuned down a bit...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    The profanity filter must be set really high. I can test it.
    Seriously though, that has happened to me before on other sites. Words with several meanings get bleeped if just one meaning is "adult" language or whatever.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Odd. you signature displays properly for me. Phillip k ****.
    Something changed. It does display correctly now, but it did not this morning (7 hrs ago).
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    Something changed.
    I edited the word censor list earlier this afternoon.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Aah. The powerrrrr
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A