Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    In the last few days the way forums appear on the mobile treocentral site (treo.treocentral.com) has changed. Instead of getting the mobile forum site that I've grown accustomed to (everything fits on the screen, no graphics, no need to slide back & forth to read a post) now I am forwarded to the the regular treocentral site. This creates a problem when trying to review and/or post to the forum from my 700p. I would suggest that we switch back to the scaled down forum view which will make it much easier to read and post in the forums from the Treo.

Hopefully one of the mod's can address what's up.

thx
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
    I still have it at treo.discussion.treocentral.com. Maybe try to clear your cache. That's what cured the problem for me.
    There have been a few threads on this one. Check out the bottom of the 2nd page on this one.

http://treo.discussion.treocentral.c...=131897&page=2
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    I still have it at treo.discussion.treocentral.com. Maybe try to clear your cache. That's what cured the problem for me.
    It worked Tastypeppers. I cleared my cache the first time this happened but it didn't fix the problem. It is fixed now. Marcus must have changed servers, thus the need to clear cache.

Thx
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    There have been a few threads on this one. Check out the bottom of the 2nd page on this one.

http://treo.discussion.treocentral.c...=131897&page=2
    thanks Stroths I missed that thread. Reading at the bottom Septimus states that servers were changed on 2/6, thus the need to refresh DNS.
    Sprint DNS servers were slow to update for me. Verizon DNS worked better in my case.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer