1.    #1  
    Just in case you did not read:

Quote Originally Posted by septimus
    Scheduled Down Time Feb 5
    Hi All -

We're scheduling some downtime for the evening of February 5th, probably around 10EST until 8am the next morning. Sorry for the hassle (and the delay in post-superbowl smacktalk).

- Dieter
    Did you have down time last night also? I couldn't get on the boards at all. The rest of the site was fine.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I couldn't get on at all this morning between 7 and 10am eastern time. The rest of the site was accessible...
    Sadly, this morning outage and the outage we *just* had were not scheduled. We're trying to figure out what the heck is going on now.
    it just happened agian. was down for about for about 2 hrs. just now able to get on. no biggie. just thought you guys should know.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    it just happened agian. was down for about for about 2 hrs. just now able to get on. no biggie. just thought you guys should know.
    Wow, me too. I thought I was the only one that couldn't get on.
    Quote Originally Posted by davistld01 View Post
    Wow, me too. I thought I was the only one that couldn't get on.
    You were...it's a conspiracy

I couldn't get on at all last night, so I couldn't get that list to you. I'll send it today...
    The board is functional, for now, but the Search function is not working. Selecting New Posts results in

Database error
    The TreoCentral.com database has encountered a problem.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    note that i tried searching earlier today before the long saturday outage and it didn't work then either.
    serach/new posts should be back. I'm sorry for the continued hassle, we're working on it.
    Not that I visit here all that often, but when I do, it'd be nice if you'd have your damn tubes unclogged!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion View Post
    Not that I visit here all that often, but when I do, it'd be nice if you'd have your damn tubes unclogged!!
    You know you only come here for me, anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion View Post
    early indications show Koopa is to blame.

Attached Images Attached Images
    renamed the thread as it's where we've been discussing the outages. We're still working on figuring it all out. Apologies for the downtime.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/announcement.php?f=47
    Are you on a dedicated server? Or do you maintain your own servers?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Its our own server. Our admin is troubleshooting it, seems very sporadic at this point.