1.    #1  
    I don't know if there is a way of implementing this feature, but I think it would be incredibly useful:

Whenever a thread reaches a certain size I think there should be the option of setting up a 'Thread Synopsis' that can detail the most important points to a new viewer. For instance, in the thread entitled "List of third party software that run stable in ROM" it would be great to have a single listing at the start of the thread with all the apps that are confirmed to work, rather than the viewer having to read the entire thread.

What do you reckon? Is this possible?
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    I frequent a forum over at fatwallet.com and they have implemented a "Quick Summary" feature. It is a section between the 1st and 2nd post in each thread that anyone can modify to add links, info, etc. It's pretty sweet. I'm not sure if the BB that TC is using has that feature.
    Last edited by stroths; 01/27/2007 at 07:48 PM.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
    I don't know if there is a way of implementing this feature, but I think it would be incredibly useful:

Whenever a thread reaches a certain size I think there should be the option of setting up a 'Thread Synopsis' that can detail the most important points to a new viewer. For instance, in the thread entitled "List of third party software that run stable in ROM" it would be great to have a single listing at the start of the thread with all the apps that are confirmed to work, rather than the viewer having to read the entire thread.

What do you reckon? Is this possible?
    Probably not, no. That would be the sort of thing somebody would have to compile themselves, then try to get the first poster to perhaps link it in the first post of thread. Sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    I frequent a forum over at fatwallet.com and they have implemented a "Quick Summary" feature. It is a section between the 1st and 2nd post in each thread that anyone can modify to add links, info, etc. It's pretty sweet. I'm not sure if the BB that TC is using has that feature.

Hm. Interesting. It definitely sounds like a plugin. It's not very likely, but I may look into it.