1.    #1  
    Hi folks, wanted to fill you in on another round of changes at TreoCentral. I'm officially giving up my position as "Community Editor," though I'll still be writing and podcasting for TC (don't worry, I still love you!). Also notable is that Harv is going to focus exclusively on writing the great long reviews he's already been doing. Taking over as Community Editor is Jennifer Chappell, a great writer (and a great person) whose work you may have already seen at PalmAddicts and GadgetsOnTheGo.

What does this mean for you? Well, first it means we're going to be ramping up the amount of news we post on the front page. You can expect more frequent Treo news updates. Our wonderful group of writers will still be providing you with in-depth reviews, guides, and feature articles as well.

So take this chance to welcome Jennifer to the TreoCentral community!
    Hi Treocentral Community! My name is Jennifer Chappell and I'm the new Community Editor here at Treocentral. I've always enjoyed reading Treocentral and I'm happy to now be a part of this great website. There are some wonderful writers at Treocentral and I really look forward to working with all of them. And I look forward to helping to provide you the readers with some Treo news and reviews. I've only had my Treo 650 for a few months but I really love it. I love all gadgets and consider myself a total gadget freak. We're all here because we love the Palm Treo so let's spread the Treo news!

A big thank you to Dieter who has been very kindly showing me the ropes around here!
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Welcome Jennifer! I look forward to your posts! TreoCentral is the best!
    Welcome Jennifer! Looking forward to some great news!!
    Treo 750v ---> Now Sold.
    Welcome Jennifer. I've enjoyed reading your work at PalmAddicts and look forward to seeing your offerings to the TreoCentral community.
    Hello
    Just call me Berd.
    Thanks everyone! I'm excited about being a part of this great community!