1.    #1  
    here it is.

Please, dear God, let it be loud enough this time. If it's not, I'm going to ritually burn my computer and get a new one.
    awesome, I'm on it like con ed. I have trouble hearing it on the subway at times, so any volume improvements are welcome.

Hey, you ever thinking of having some TC suits like Harv on the show? I'd love to hear what he or others have to say about how the community coexists with the store and other random etceteras. Love the show! -g
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    Hey, you ever thinking of having some TC suits like Harv on the show? I'd love to hear what he or others have to say about how the community coexists with the store and other random etceteras. Love the show! -g
    It's always been in the plan to have more folks on the show - I'm just not always organized enough to get it done.
    Loud enough this time thx. Re: the discussion about the person who called in, I woulda recommended KeyguardTime+ which is free.

Word Up!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  5.    #5  
    thanks for the tip, I updated the show notes!
    Volume much better this time. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    awesome, I'm on it like con ed. I have trouble hearing it on the subway at times, so any volume improvements are welcome.

Suits? I don't own a suit.

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..