1.    #1  
    No offense to anybody. I am just venting, IMO...I am getting tired of " I like how my treo makes me feel how about you" threads. Loads and loads of them lately that deserve to be thread crapped. Talking just to be talking. I do it too at times I admit and am well deserved of a post yanking along with others when it occurs. "Does your Treo tickle you when it vibrates in your pocket"...what the ?...Hobbes threads or posts may be long sometimes but they aren't a waste of space and are very informative.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I Like Apples!
    Just call me Berd.
    I don't know what you are talking about.
    My Treo makes me feel... it makes me feel like a natural wo-mahn!

And I'm a man, baby!
    Watch out, KStewart. Remember the last thread that complained about threadcrapping? You know, the one that occurred just before the recent hoo hah?

That took us straight to posts about burritos. Beware.
    Maybe the Mods will merge some of those threads.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I just try not to read them ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho View Post
    I just try not to read them ;-)
    I hear that. I was just in a venting mood today. I have been telling everybody I run into just how I feel about them type of day today. I just logged on and saw the same stupid threads from the other day, and today they hit a blood vessel. Some people just talk about stupid stuff...get a life. I am now coming down from my rant...
    at&t iPhone3G
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    Watch out, KStewart. Remember the last thread that complained about threadcrapping? You know, the one that occurred just before the recent hoo hah?

That took us straight to posts about burritos. Beware.
    I hear ya Tasty...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Know what's annoying? Clicking New Posts over at MTDN. They should call it MOTDN instead.

Great downloads section and developer specific forums though.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I think people are just trying to fill the void of waiting for a New GSM Treo.
    Just call me Berd.
    That's a good theory, because that's what happened in the run-up to the 700p.
    anyone seen the muffin man?
    ...the muffin man?
    The muffin man
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Oh, have you seen the muffin man . . .