1.    #1  
    Read and subscribe here

We're giving away a Black Tie Treo 650! Listen, hey!
  2.    #2  
    Bip. Apparently GarageBand crashed and I lost the non-poppy version of the podcast. fixing that now.

Apparently iTunes grabbed our feed before I'd saved the final version and so their "episode 2" is pointing to "episode 1" right now.

I'm fixing both just now.

Moral of the story: don't upload podcasts at 2 am.

pennance for my mixups: the dreaded pop filter photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nice podcast guys- just checking episode 2 for the first time. I do want to recommend you ramp up the overall volume a bit. At times, a voice gets loud and then fades away at times making it hard to hear, especially when listening in a car or noisy places.

Keep up the great work.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJstreet View Post
    Nice podcast guys- just checking episode 2 for the first time. I do want to recommend you ramp up the overall volume a bit. At times, a voice gets loud and then fades away at times making it hard to hear, especially when listening in a car or noisy places.

Keep up the great work.
    We're actually buying some new equipment to deal with the sound issues, so hopefully it won't be a hassle anymore.
    Hi guys

Nice idea to put a podcast together. I've listened to both and have a question. You mention at the top of the podcast, talking about activity in the TC forums. But then I don't believe you actually discuss the forums in the 'cast. Am I missing something? or are you!? ;o)
    Lido
    Treo 650, UK
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by lido View Post
    Hi guys

Nice idea to put a podcast together. I've listened to both and have a question. You mention at the top of the podcast, talking about activity in the TC forums. But then I don't believe you actually discuss the forums in the 'cast. Am I missing something? or are you!? ;o)
    We usually try to point out a couple of threads in towards the last part of the podcast.
    I think you guys are doing a great job with those podcasts, humorous and informatiive. In spite of the fact that I am on TC almost daily, I've picked up some useful info on each of the first two episodes. Keep them coming!