Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Great job on the cast. I'll add it to my listening schedule.
    I know how much work goes into making them Keep up the good work.

I am trying a videocast concept for the Palmloyal Podcast

It is a little raw but it the first attempt, still getting the bugs worked out on the studio and the equipment and software.

Check it out here
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Hey Guys,

I just found out about your podcast the other day. I just got my Treo 650 a few weeks ago so I'm always looking to learn more about it. I listened to your show #1 and enjoyed it so I'm looking forward to hearing your future stuff.

I'm the co-host of a SciFi podcast about the TV show Farscape. It's called The ScapeCast. Like you guys we're getting new listeners all the time and one thing a lot of people tell us they like is having a page where all the shows are listed together so they can easily catch-up on the past shows and the regular listeners can easily find all the show notes and links in one place. You mentioned in one of your earlier posts that you're looking into having a podcast specific page on your website as well and I think that would be a really good idea.

Good luck,

Kevin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12