Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Assuming no one involved objects, would someone please copy me on whichever PM answers dutch's question? I'd like to know why the thread got deleted so I can avoid making the same mistake.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Quote Originally Posted by kvcobra
    Assuming no one involved objects, would someone please copy me on whichever PM answers dutch's question? I'd like to know why the thread got deleted so I can avoid making the same mistake.
    This begs the point of having these things put in the open so they are transparent...even if it means that they are posted and then that thread is locked. I would just like to understand why.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    This begs the point of having these things put in the open so they are transparent...even if it means that they are posted and then that thread is locked. I would just like to understand why.
    Whenever it's possible to talk about moderation without specifically demonizing any particular user publicly, it of course will be talked about publicly as much as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus
    Whenever it's possible to talk about moderation without specifically demonizing any particular user publicly, it of course will be talked about publicly as much as possible.
    I think that is a great policy and will help (at least to some extent) with any misconceptions.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12