Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Munk, I'm sorry but Haggar has the best avatar I've seen
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    IDUATA!!!
    Like herding cats, once again.

You have no shame, sir. However, flannel does give you that wholesome look.

LOL, Perry.
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by kamizuno
    forgive me for asking, but are these bans all going to be permabans or will people be getting temp bans as well. the reason I'm asking is because other forums have temp bans as well, and it proves effective at quieting unruly posters down, a 1-4 week temp ban is a real wake up call AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK
    It's a case-by-case basis, but no, the first step is not usually a permaban.
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Reminds me of a grammar school age question:
    "What are you eating under there?"
    Under what?
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Like herding cats, once again !!

You have no shame, sir. However, flannel does give you that wholesome look.

LOL, Perry.
    I wear flannel whenever I feel agitated. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy. I need warm and fuzzy right now.
    I wear flannel whenever I feel agitated. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy. I need warm and fuzzy right now.
    Warm and fuz**, can you say that?
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Under what?
    Got to appreciate a fellow smartiepants.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Got to appreciate a fellow smartiepants.
    where did you learn that nasty word?!?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Warm and fuz**, can you say that?
    Ok, all this tip-toeing is cracking me up. Avoiding the subject is about as fun as hitting it dead on.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    where did you learn that nasty word?!?!?
    Appreciate?

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Appreciate?
    yep
    yep
    Mr. Rogers.
    Never trusted him. Spent too much time around children and hand puppets.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

I need to start my 900P thread, you people need a focus besides the mods.
    you better hope he doesn't show her that. She just might open a can.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Mr. Rogers.
    Never trusted him. Spent too much time around children and hand puppets.
    Where was his ha*d?
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Where was his ha*d?
    In his sle*ve.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I need to start my 900P thread, you people need a focus besides the mods.
    some mods are pretty cool...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=117934
    I keep cracking up. It turns out I don't need to say words like or .
    Or tell someone to to have fun.

Wait, I wasn't using those words before.

Nevermind. Gonna sulk now.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

5349 to 5309.

Did I pass you --or are you catching up with me?
    That was way too subtle. I had to read the thread twice b4 I got it.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast