Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    If you're going to peddle products, I propose you pay TC advertising dollars as opposed to starting a new thread every week.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    He should only be allowed 1 new post a month for free.
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2
    He should only be allowed 1 new post a month for free.
    You sir, are too kind.
    Isn't there a forum rule against this somewhere?

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    Isn't there a forum rule against this somewhere?
    Feel free to report his many self-serving posts, I did. Just click that little white triangle with the red outline underneath the avatar area.
  6.    #6  
    Someone on his payroll?
    Starting a thread every week? Having more and more people buy the 700p benefits TC in a variety of ways.

Plus do the creators of chatter, volumecare, goodlink, etc. have to pay to take advantage of the 'marketplace' forum?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Is he posting under multiple handles? I only found one so far and only two "for sale" threads under that handle.
    I think its more of an over-reaction (and I don't think anyone who bought the 650 from him is willing to step up and complain about MJ offering a great deal.)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I purchased my 650 through OTI. I am interested in any new deals they are having, and am interested each time MJ posts.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    I purchased my 650 through OTI. I am interested in any new deals they are having, and am interested each time MJ posts.
    My post started by saying he should pay to advertise like the other companies who sell their stuff here and not clog up the boards with multiple advertising posts, which is against the rules of the board.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    T2="Plus do the creators of chatter, volumecare, goodlink, etc. have to pay to take advantage of the 'marketplace' forum?"

Totally agree. I like many others have saved a fortune with posts like this I think they offer a service. Maybe we should stop all the people talking about the "sprint" sero plan also?

Lady Treo="Is he posting under multiple handles? I only found one so far and only two "for sale" threads under that handle."

Geatches please show us where he advertising so much where it upsets you ???

There are better things to worry about than if OTI posts to often?? By the number of posts you have about the guy you seem a little obsessed!

I am not a customer of his but after reading his posts that you brought to my attention I might be soon!!

Seems to have alot of happy customers!!!
    Last edited by sjjones; 06/11/2006 at 06:42 PM.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones
    T2="Plus do the creators of chatter, volumecare, goodlink, etc. have to pay to take advantage of the 'marketplace' forum?"

Totally agree. I like many others have saved a fortune with posts like this I think they offer a service. Maybe we should stop all the people talking about the "sprint" sero plan also?

Lady Treo="Is he posting under multiple handles? I only found one so far and only two "for sale" threads under that handle."

Geatches please show us where he advertising so much where it upsets you ???

There are better things to worry about than if OTI posts to often?? By the number of posts you have about the guy you seem a little obsessed!

I am not a customer of his but after reading his posts that you brought to my attention I might be soon!!

Seems to have alot of happy customers!!!
    You couldn't find more than two threads because some have been deleted for breaking TC's rules. My point was that he was using multiple posts to sell his product in direct violation of TC's policy.

He can no longer do that.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    You couldn't find more than two threads because some have been deleted for breaking TC's rules. My point was that he was using multiple posts to sell his product in direct violation of TC's policy.

He can no longer do that.
    You were the only one complaining, so are you happy now??

You done this forum such a service!!! I salute you
    Last edited by sjjones; 06/12/2006 at 05:49 AM.
  15.    #15  
    You were the only one complaining, so are you happy now??

You done this forum such a service!!! I salute you
    Thank you, I am happy. Your buddy was not playing by the rules and he has been spanked.
    Everyone,

Thanks for coming to my rescue. Every post from Geatches has been nothing negative spew. The entire reason I posted our advertisement at TC was because of a happy 650 customer from a yr or so ago requesting me to do so. So I did. I reposted because my originals kept being removed. Thanks Geatch.

Some people just have to talk so much negative stuff about others to make themselves look and feel better. Honestly, did OTI giving a great deal to treo users really hurt Geatches that bad. Far more stuff in the world to get freaked out about.

MJ
    MJ:

If it wasn't for that post, I wouldn't have known about you guys and our 2500 professional society wouldn't have had the benefit of those huge discounts....so I for one am glad it was here.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    MJ:

If it wasn't for that post, I wouldn't have known about you guys and our 2500 professional society wouldn't have had the benefit of those huge discounts....so I for one am glad it was here.
    Jack, you do realize that he can, God forbid, PAY TO FKING ADVERTISE, like anyone else who wants to sell his or her stuff? He can continue to sell his product, but he should follow the same rules every other advertiser has to follow.

TC is a great site, but they need to generate dollars to advertise and your buddy MJ broke the rules. Hes not a victim, hes trying to steal advertising dollars from TreoCentral. Is that so hard to understand?
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Maybe you should make citzens arrest
  20.    #20  
    Maybe you should make citzens arrest
    You were the first one to get it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast