Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41
  1. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    SILLY SEASON 700P

    .... 9/27/2005 -- 05/09/2006

    .............. May It Rest In Peace





    .
    Am I missing something. Is the 700P in someones hand? Did someone actually buy one and have it activated already?
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    You must not get that we all have a huge level of respect for Perry and in many ways were taunting but never were insulting or ridiculing of him. Perry has earned our respect as we have hoped to earn his.
    That's the way it always came across to me!
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Am I missing something. Is the 700P in someones hand? Did someone actually buy one and have it activated already?

    Just another jumping to a conclusion on my part. See what forum you are posting in?
  4. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Just another jumping to a conclusion on my part. See what forum you are posting in?
    I know, just yanking your chain for ending Silly Season early
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  5. Webby's Avatar
    Posts
    305 Posts
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    #25  
    WOOHOO! The Treo 700p is coming on Monday! It's finally here guys! Should I get it? Should I?
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

    Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    WOOHOO! The Treo 700p is coming on Monday! It's finally here guys! Should I get it? Should I?
    I heard someone say they will announce on 5.28, release on 6.8
  7. #27  

    - To all of us who waited, without killing ourselves (of course, there was some minor incidents, but hey!)
    - To Perry's faith, then to his contacts who confirmed everything.
    - Jeeman
  8. Webby's Avatar
    Posts
    305 Posts
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by jkimcpa
    I heard someone say they will announce on 5.28, release on 6.8
    I just read on Engadget.com that it will be released on Monday. I hope so.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

    Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    I just read on Engadget.com that it will be released on Monday. I hope so.
    You mean this?:

    Palm Treo 700p to arrive next Monday?
    Posted May 10th 2006 10:58PM by Marc Perton
    Filed under: Cellphones, Handhelds

    We've heard just about every date imaginable for the long-awaited launch of the Palm Treo 700p, so nothing will really shock us now. But according to CNET, the 700p is due to arrive next Monday, May 15th. That's nearly two weeks earlier than the last rumored launch date we heard about, May 28th, but is consistent with earlier rumors that pointed to a Sprint rollout next Monday. At this point, we won't be surprised if both dates turn out to be correct, with an announcement on Monday, and availability in Sprint stores on the 28th....




    I would fall off my chair, if there was actual store availability Monday . . . . I am running with their last sentence. . . ..
  10. #30  
    Hey have you guys seen this yet?
    GOT YA! <----

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/at...chmentid=11446

    I just had to be the first!

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  11. Webby's Avatar
    Posts
    305 Posts
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Hey have you guys seen this yet?
    GOT YA! <----

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/at...chmentid=11446

    I just had to be the first!
    But why would they launch something on a Sunday? The 15th sounds more true.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

    Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Hey have you guys seen this yet?
    GOT YA! <----

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/at...chmentid=11446

    I just had to be the first!
    OKAY - which one of you three put him up to that - my bet is on Nick!
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  13. #33  
    <moved>
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    EXACTLY !!

    Besides -- What started on faith alone -- became just being the middle man.
    Kudos to my sources -- they had it right.

    Now we can start on the 900LP or 900PL.
    Hang on a minute! Before you start the 900 rumor thread, anyone have an educated guess at when an unlocked GSM version of the 700P willl be available?
  15. #35  
    I clicked on future Treos and didn't see all my favorite threads in bold. I thought, hmm... did everyone just decide to stop posting? did the palm police get to TC?!?! hehe. Now, I just have to change my bookmark. Perry, I don't know you, but I'm proud of you. You stuck with it. You were right. You're a champ.
  16.    #36  
    Does anyone notice that the 700p forum is "ABOVE" the 700W forum in the Smartphones section?

    Okay -- I will start the range war --- that's just soooo appropriate!


    Kidding people! Just kidding. Really!
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    I clicked on future Treos and didn't see all my favorite threads in bold. I thought, hmm... did everyone just decide to stop posting? did the palm police get to TC?!?! hehe. Now, I just have to change my bookmark. Perry, I don't know you, but I'm proud of you. You stuck with it. You were right. You're a champ.

    Thanks --- but my sources were the true champs!

    Cheers, Perry.
  18. #38  
    I'm sorry Perry, but I just don't believe that there's a 700p. I have not been convinced. I think you're full of cra-----wait what?! There's a 700p forum now?! Perry, I was with you the whole time buddy!


    And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

    Signed,
    The n00b!

    P.s. Bow before me!

    Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
  19. #39  
    Now we need another 700p subforum

    1a Subforum for 700p relevant postings
    1b Subforum for 700p irrelevant postings .... ones that don't include an actual issue or info regarding an existing 700p
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Does anyone notice that the 700p forum is "ABOVE" the 700W forum in the Smartphones section?

    Okay -- I will start the range war --- that's just soooo appropriate!


    Kidding people! Just kidding. Really!
    It is because the W is holding the P up.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions