1.    #1  
    I login to tc mobile and then drill down into threads, and it takes me to the regular forums, not optimized for mobile.

is this a known problem? never used to be this way....
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiablo
    I login to tc mobile and then drill down into threads, and it takes me to the regular forums, not optimized for mobile.

is this a known problem? never used to be this way....
    The 600 does not have this issue, except for the links that points to the regular site.

I do confirm this issue with the 650. For some reason, the mobile site is not optimized for the 650. If you get to a regular forum, at the bottom of the page is a style switch. Click that and select TC Mobile and your page will be changed. Unfortunately, if you switch out to another app and came back (assuming that your Blazer is defaulted to display the last page visited, in my experience, it goes back to the regular forum.)

Try clearing your cookies and cache and reconnect and save your settings. Caution: as a reminder, if you have saved your passwords in other sites, please make sure you remember them as clearing the cookies will clear those passwords.

If that does not work, send emails to marcus or James Hromadka to get these addressed.
    Is there a fix to this problem? I just upgraded to a 650 from a 600.

This is not only annoying but also expensive on GPRS.

Many thanks for any possible solution!
    Quote Originally Posted by clemau
    Is there a fix to this problem? I just upgraded to a 650 from a 600.

This is not only annoying but also expensive on GPRS.

Many thanks for any possible solution!
    Agree with you, but moderators like myself don't control the software revisions on this forum. Please send your request for revisions via email to JHromadka or Marcus.