1.    #1  
    Recently I've been having problems when using Causerie and Chatter at the same time. I posted the exact same thread detailing the problem in the 'Chatter', 'Causerie', and 'Palm OS Communications' sections of these forums(for obvious reasons). For some reason however, the section in which the thread was initially posted has duplicates, while the other sections don't feature the thread at all. Very weird. I posted the thread in more than one place because I don't know which app is to blame for the problem. What gives?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    I see duplicate post, they either get merged or deleted. Do not post the same things on multiple forums.
  3.    #3  
    What if I don't know where to post it? The problem I'm having involves both Causerie AND Chatter, although I'm not sure which is to blame. Why would I ONLY post in in the Chatter section if it's mainly a Causerie problem?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    That's the rule, sorry. If you want to complain to Marcus or James, feel free to do so.
  5.    #5  
    Right. I see these rules are really conducive towards problem solving. I'll hit up Marcus and James then...
    Last edited by ShannonElements; 04/03/2006 at 01:18 AM.