1.    #1  
    Is there a way to display certain profile information beneath the member name on threads? It helps to know the device, region, and provider.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blulegend
    Is there a way to display certain profile information beneath the member name on threads? It helps to know the device, region, and provider.
    Put the info you want in the lacation field.
  3.    #3  
    When I said it helps to know the device, region, and provider, I meant of other users. I also meant to be able to see it without clicking on one's profile in anticipation of your next possible suggestion. I do realize that region is already displayed, so you can dock me for that one.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blulegend
    When I said it helps to know the device, region, and provider, I meant of other users. I also meant to be able to see it without clicking on one's profile in anticipation of your next possible suggestion. I do realize that region is already displayed, so you can dock me for that one.
    Ah!! You maybe should use your signature line for that stuff. Would something like I have below my posts work? The Jefferson quote.
  5.    #5  
    But, then it's not something that's formatted and quick to display. Since we already enter, if we so choose, our information in our profiles, it would be nice if an extra field or two would be displayed on the left side of the thread by each post. Under the location or post count there could be 'Provider' and/or 'Device'. Or to save space, 'Provider, Device', or 'Device (Provider)'. This would be something the site administrator would need to change in the forum options or a simple modification to the code.