Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    I'm having trouble discerning the rumors from true revelations about the 700p. It would be great if these rumors are placed in a separate forum. (call it Rumors?)
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    I'm having trouble discerning the rumors from true revelations about the 700p. It would be great if these rumors are placed in a separate forum. (call it Rumors?)
    LOL

Sorry.
    But did you read the description under the Future Treo forum title . . . . .?
    (Rumors and speculation on future Treo models)

When there is a true revelation -- we will move on to flashing Golden Bell thingie threads in the newly created 700P Forum!

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/15/2006 at 04:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    LOL

Sorry.

But did you read the description under the Future Treo forum title . . . . .?

(Rumors and speculation on future Treo models)

Cheers, Perry.
    I guess that's not good enough. We need a "No. Really, I'm not kiddin' pal, this is all Rumors and speculation" forum, and not merely a Rumors and Speculation forum.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    I just spoke to a Sprint rep that swears that he heard it straight from the president of at&t/cingular that TC is starting a new "No. Really, I'm not kiddin' pal, this is all Rumors and speculation" BB...Oh and Slinky will have a lifetime ban from the board too.
    Last edited by BigTex; 03/15/2006 at 08:54 PM.
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    I REFUSE to read the description under Future Treo forum title, and still think we need a forum for rumors, one that's more like "Can't you see the title 'Rumors'? It's a forum for posting rumors. Now stop bashing my posts!".
    Bashing hereby abated.

(At least on this post.)

Cheers, Perry
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Thanks for the one-post lattitude.
    Let's just rename the place

RUMORCentral

and get on with it!
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Or, in my case, it would be PPRCentral.
    Well this forum does get credit for the closest thing to a 700P, thanks Merlyn. Now imagine Merlyn never got his paws on that preproduction model.
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Well this forum does get credit for the closest thing to a 700P, thanks Merlyn. Now imagine Merlyn never got his paws on that preproduction model.
    I would still be the lone voice crying out in the wilderness that the 700P was real and a real paddy wagon would be on it's way to my door --- sent by my dear friend with horns.
    I agree that this IS the "Rumors" subforum. People are just getting frustrated with the 700p posts that just don't sound right or are pure speculation. So as the Mods have started doing, let them just delete or lock the threads if they're too far out there.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    Are you sure we don't need more rumors for this forum? The future of Treos is nothing but rumors...
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    .....People are just getting frustrated with the 700p posts that just don't sound right or are pure speculation. So as the Mods have started doing, let them just delete or lock the threads....
    Yes, this board is for "rumors and speculation", so lets lock the posts that are pure speculation.
    Rumors spread light on hope.