Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Perhaps my thread searching skills are really just that bad (I am fairly new to boards) but right now, its really seeming like this is some type of cover up.

What happened to that thread with Shadowmite and the other dude from San Diego or San Jose, he had the 700p "in his hand", palm came and took it, and all that ish? really? I dont see it! Did shadowmite really get the rom off of it?
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    It was closed because people can't stay on topic and like to make the same jokes and say the same off topic things in every thread they find.
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb
    It was closed because people can't stay on topic and like to make the same jokes and say the same off topic things in every thread they find.
    Then they should be consistent, and close every thread longer than about ten posts, since they all wander off topic eventually.

The only thread that's stayed on topic has been the Word Game.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Are they going to like put the thread it some "Thread Hall of Fame"?