1.    #1  
    This is a THANK YOU for all of the hard work that goes into making Treocentral work!!!! It also is a thank you to all of those who are so helpful with their time, energy and info, with great and informative postings. SIMPLY PUT....YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!!!

Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Here, here!
    I second or third that. I hung out here for weeks and knew everything about the 650 before buying. Thanks a bunch!
    Well said.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I have to second that. I was oblivious to the Treo 600/650 or any of its predecessors. Let alone ever owned a PDA device nor considered ever owning one From not knowing about the Treo to be able to create custom as well as original roms, to restoring my Treo by accessing the bootloader, custom screens, and on and on. Too many to list. I credit Treocentral and its members. Iím now my own tech support along as tech support for all my friends with Treos. Who needs Sprint TS when I have you guys.
    I'd like to throw out a thanks to all the users. A bunch of admins and mods sitting around twiddling their thumbs wouldn't be nearly as useful. Of course there are those users who hack and discover and innovate, but there are many other users who, through one off hints, tricks and tips are able to help the newbies as much as the seasoned vets are.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I'd like to throw out a thanks to all the users. A bunch of admins and mods sitting around twiddling their thumbs wouldn't be nearly as useful. Of course there are those users who hack and discover and innovate, but there are many other users who, through one off hints, tricks and tips are able to help the newbies as much as the seasoned vets are.

Thanks!
    Well said!
    Cheers to all Mods, Admins and Users!
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C