1.    #1  
    Using Blazer with everything turned on, I am having to relogin almost every other page. Cache is empty. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, how can we preview/edit posts mobile-ly?
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic
    Using Blazer with everything turned on, I am having to relogin almost every other page. Cache is empty. Am I doing something wrong?
    Dunno about this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic
    Also, how can we preview/edit posts mobile-ly?
    You can't. Use the main site if you really need to.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    It happens to me sometimes, I don't know why. I clear all the cookies, uncheck the Accept cookies and re-check it. That sometimes clears it up.

It also depends how you connect to T/C. Do you go through any third party compression site like skweezer or google? Those will cause you to re-login as well.

The other thing I have found also is that on the 650, if you have a link that has the treo mobile site string, it will ask you to login again. I don't have the answers at this point. I am just telling you what I have found.

The munk is right, on VBulletin mobile version we have (and could be on upgraded version), they don't have the edit or preview function.