Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lets just love one another...do your part and search to the best of your ability and if you do get flamed...take it like a man or woman.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Lets just love one another...do your part and search to the best of your ability and if you do get beamed...take it like a man or woman.
    If I get "beamed"?

I dunno, I might kinda like that
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  3.    #43  
    Jack Says:

When searching for something what is more work.

1. Doing a search and finding the information you want clearly organized in one location.

2. Doing a search and finding the relevant information scattered all over the place.

Is it better to stick all the forks in a single section of the utensil drawer, or is it better to throw them, along with the spoons and knives and other odds / ends in any section, or in any drawer, why not under the bed ? Who cares if other people in the house can't find them ?

Maybe when I am done with a drill bit, I should stick it back in the screw driver case....and throw the 3 sockets I just used for my bike tuneup back in my dremel case. Who cares if the next person who needs the tool wastes 20 minutes looking for the correct tool accessory ?

Do you put all your socks in one drawer or do you just throw them randomly wherever they might land ? Put all the soups in one cabinet except for chicken soup which you stick in the cabinet with the pots ?

It's simple organization and courtesy which makes it easy for others to expect to find things they are looking for in some logical order and place. I am not going to get militant about it or rank on peeps but I do appreciate it when forum users are considerate of other users.

I Challange AnyOne, to Find a Hole In the Above Reasoning!
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    If I get "beamed"?

I dunno, I might kinda like that
    Kinky?...I am ex AirForce. I went in to get the college money. I am now a programmer that also manages a robot assembly line, maybe I can hook you up?
    at&t iPhone3G
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123